Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tim Brooks <tb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 01:27:25 UTC

Checking in on 2101, 2102, 2129

I wanted to check in on these three tickets I opened in JIRA. I have not seen responses to them in a while.

2101 and 2129 seem like straightforward issues that need to be resolved (2129 - related the consumer not entirely being thread safe; 2101 related to a full successful update back off on a metadata refresh even if the last update failed and slightly misleading metrics).

I understand if 2102 has been determined to be unnecessary by the core team. But it seems like the other two need resolutions.

Is there something I need to change about my patches?

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Checking in on 2101, 2102, 2129

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Sorry for getting late on 2129, I will review it this week.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Checking in on 2101, 2102, 2129