Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivasa K <ku...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 21:29:16 UTC

SocketTimeoutException Axis1.4

Hi,

Need some help on "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"
excetpion.

We call Oracle CoreID(Oblix) web services using Axis1.4 client. They are
working fine. But, in some cases, we see the SocketTimeoutException. We set
the timeout value as 1 minute and after exactly 1minutes some calls are
timing out. They dont see any log entries on CoreID server side.

These web service calls are used for authentication. Is it safe to increase
the timout value for 2 or 3 minutes?

I really appreciate any suggestion on this.
Thanks,
Srini

Re: SocketTimeoutException Axis1.4

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
As part of the promotion of the Axis project to a top level project,
we have decided to create separate mailing lists for Axis 1 and Axis2.
For all Axis 1 related questions please subscribe and post to
axis1-java-user@axis.apache.org. Thanks!

Andreas