Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/26 09:23:31 UTC

Warning messages in catalina.out

Hi Maxim.

Yesterday I compiled and installed the latest openmeetings commit
(cc2d0bd). The installation process went fine and as far as I have tried
openmeetings it works fine too. However I have noticed a lot of messages
in the catalina.out file like the one you can see below. Maybe it's
important. Maybe it's not. I don't remember seeing messages like this in
previous openmeetings installations.

25-Apr-2020 21:52:14.951 ADVERTENCIA [main]
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads
The web application [openmeetings] appears to have started a thread
named
[org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_Worker-4]
but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Stack trace of thread:
  java.base@11.0.6/java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
  org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:568)

Regards.

Re: Warning messages in catalina.out

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Those usually being added on stop via ctrl+c and can be ignored