Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Eugene Karpov <ka...@sigma.ispras.ru> on 2002/03/01 14:25:27 UTC

junitreport - creation failed

I'm using Ant 1.4.1. I'm trying to execute following ant build:

CLASSPATH=xercesImpl.jar:junit.jar:./xalan-j_2_3_1/bin/xalan.jar:./xalan-j_2_3_1/bin/bsf.jar ant test

But I've received:

build.xml:49: Could not create task of type: junitreport. Common solutions are to use taskdef to
declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your
ant installation (ANT_HOME).

What else I should specify in CLASSPATH to make it works? Is it a bug in documentation?
--
B.R.
Eugene