Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mariano García <ma...@optivamedia.com> on 2004/09/02 11:07:50 UTC

Question with beans and iterate

Hi all,

I have a problem and I don't know the best way to solve it. This is the
situation

There are two Maps, included in request by an action:
a. itemMap (Item objects)
b. subItemMap (SubItem objects)

The Item object has a property (subitem_id) that identifies a
subItemMap. I want to iterate the itemMap in order to show the Item
property values in the view, and to show its asociated SubItem property
values.

Do you know what could be the best way to do it?

Regards.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
        OPTIVA MEDIA            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.