Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Genokrad <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/17 17:11:22 UTC

Sharing profile in User's "ALL CONNECTIONS" without links?

Hello.
I need help with screen sharing.
I create a New Sharing Profile for the connection in "connections", I give
this any user access to the profile, I include it in ctrl-alt-shift, but if
the user is logged in to his profile he does not see "Shared by admin", the
shared profile appears only if it goes link.
How can I fix this, what would the user immediately see sharing profiles
without any links?

Re: Sharing profile in User's "ALL CONNECTIONS" without links?

Posted by Александр Суботин <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ty my friend.
Then wait for 453 and while working with links?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.org>.