Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz> on 2007/06/05 21:55:22 UTC

ReportInvalidReferences

Hi.

I use Velocity only week, all is great a works as I expect.

I hav only one problem. I use ReportInvalidReferences, but it report also variables or method which return null value. Exist any way how turn of this? I need report only non existing variables, properties or method, null value is correct.

Thanks for reply.

--
Tomas Prochazka

Re: ReportInvalidReferences

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz>.
Hi.

Thanks you, but this is bad news :-(

I reported suggestion here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELOCITY-553

----------------------- End of original message ----------------------

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, it doesn't catch the difference.  This is still an
experimental feature introduced in our last release.  If you like, file a
report in our issue tracker suggesting a chance so that we can track
interest in changing this feature.

http://issues.apache.org/jira

Best, WILL

On 6/5/07, Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I use Velocity only week, all is great a works as I expect.
>
> I hav only one problem. I use ReportInvalidReferences, but it report also
> variables or method which return null value. Exist any way how turn of this?
> I need report only non existing variables, properties or method, null value
> is correct.
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> --
> Tomas Prochazka