Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dan Simko <wi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 11:14:35 UTC

Wicket 1.6 - strange behavior with Fragment, ModalWindow and resources

Hi,

I am not sure if it's a bug but in version 1.5 this code was working:

public class HomePage extends WebPage {

    public HomePage(final PageParameters parameters) {
        super(parameters);

        final ModalWindow window = new ModalWindow("modal");
        window.setContent(new MyFragment(ModalWindow.CONTENT_ID, this));
        add(window);
        add(new AjaxLink("link") {
            @Override
                window.show(target);
            }
        });

    }
// FIXME: If you uncomment this, resources will be added to the page and
carousel will be created,
// but only first time when you click on "show modal" link. Second time
carousel is not created.
//    @Override
//    public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
//        response.render(JavaScriptHeaderItem.forReference(new
PackageResourceReference(MyFragment.class, "jquery.jcarousel.js")));
//        response.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(new
PackageResourceReference(MyFragment.class, "skin.css")));
//    }

    private static class MyFragment extends Fragment{

        public MyFragment(String id, MarkupContainer container) {
            super(id, "fragment", container);
        }

        //FIXME: resources are not added to the page head
        @Override
        public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
            response.render(JavaScriptHeaderItem.forReference(new
PackageResourceReference(MyFragment.class, "jquery.jcarousel.js")));
            response.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(new
PackageResourceReference(MyFragment.class, "skin.css")));
        }

    }
}

Should I create a Jira? Quickstart is attached.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Wicket 1.6 - strange behavior with Fragment, ModalWindow and resources

Posted by Dan Simko <wi...@gmail.com>.
done, WICKET-4669

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,