Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 14:16:17 UTC

Re: BVT report 10/1

Raja,

Is anyone on your side looking at those test_ssvm failures ?

Re: BVT report 10/1

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

We are still analysing if the root cause is the same. But anyway, it doesn’t work on 4.4.4.

Michael is now busy with improving an existing smoke test for internal loan balancing. He just told me that the existing test does not cover connectivity. I had a look at it, and it doesn’t even do asserts.

Last lines on the test are:

        #5) Assign the VM to the Internal Load Balancer
        applb.assign(self.apiclient, vms=[vm])

        #6) Remove the vm from the Interanl Load Balancer
        applb.remove(self.apiclient, vms=[vm])

        #7) Delete the Load Balancer
        applb.delete(self.apiclient)

I will try to find time to test it on 4.5 as well. If the internal LB is broken since 4.4, then I would suggest to make the issue critical, but not blocker.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 02 Oct 2015, at 11:36, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On Oct 1, 2015, at 4:47 PM, Wilder Rodrigues <wr...@schubergphilis.com>> wrote:

Sebastien, Remi and Raja…

Michael and I just tested that one on 4.4.4, and it also happens there:

Thanks for testing this as well as the detailed detective work from Michael.
Do you know if it’s also present in 4.5.2 ?

I pinged Pavan and Sadhu to see how they want to move forward since they reported the bug.

The question is do we need to fix for 4.6 or not, considering it’s in 4.4.4 but is currently listed as blocker for 4.6

I already updated the issue and put some logs there. We tested agains out acceptance cloud, which is used to test things before we go to production.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 01 Oct 2015, at 14:24, sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Boris,

See below the latest BVT run from Raja.

Could you run all tests under smoke folder on your physical KVM setup (master branch), and help analyze some of the failures ?

thanks,

-sebastien

On Oct 1, 2015, at 2:22 PM, Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Sebastien, Yes, I trying to debug all the KVM issues currently - but not able to root cause what the issue is?

Can anyone please run these tests on a KVM setup and report if it is working/not working for you?

Thanks,

Re: BVT report 10/1

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: BVT report 10/1