Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org> on 2010/12/30 23:42:04 UTC

Re: Getting cassandra into central

Brian,

OK so I have Cassandra set up for deployment but I am getting 401's when I
try to deploy (as I am not a committer).... can we set things up so I can
stage... I don't need to promote unless the Cassandra PMC are happy letting
me promote.

Thanks,

-Stephen

Note: I have included dev@cassandra.apache.org to keep people in the loop