Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by dorwin <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/08 02:06:25 UTC

Re: Tomee Gradle Arquillian example

I'm looking into this again. I guess my real question is: Is there a gradle
plugin for tomee or is one being developed?

I saw on the forum here that there was a gradle plugin being developed for
Tomee but it no longer seems to be on github. I see that there is a tomcat
plugin here: https://github.com/bmuschko/gradle-tomcat-plugin  However, I
don't know of any other tomee plug-ins for gradle.

I'm looking to be able to do something like gradle tomeeRunWar

If it's better at this time to just use maven, then I'll do that.

Re: Tomee Gradle Arquillian example

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
ATM it is and gradle guys clearly said us use gradle to build or forget
plugins so it would need ius to change a bit our infra to get gradle which
is not high priority ATM ;)