Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com> on 2015/01/12 09:22:48 UTC

Running Openmeetings from eclipse

Dear all,

I have checked out source code of openmeeting 3.0.3. How can i run it from
project explorer? If i select "run at server" then i need to show server.
What will be the server?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
mahbub
<http://www.commlinkinfotech.com>

Re: Running Openmeetings from eclipse

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can search mail-archives for this

I'm changing the code
recompiling
run ./red5-debug.sh
attach using remote debugger

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Mahbub Al-Amin <mahbub@commlinkinfotech.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Running Openmeetings from eclipse

Posted by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com>.

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.

Posted by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com>.
Dear Solodovnik et all,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm personally using "Attach to remote java process"

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Mahbub Al-Amin <mahbub@commlinkinfotech.com