Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Sawyer Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 01:35:31 UTC

load ontology into ontonet failed

Dear friends,

I failed to load ontology into ontonet webform. I tried musicontology and
goodrelation.
Sometimes The log said:
org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.multiplexer.clerezza.ontology.ClerezzaOntologyProvider
All parsers failed, giving up.

And the browser just show nothing.
And I have also tried curl (with demo in doc), I got 400 bad request or
UNAUTHORIZED.

Many thanks

Re: load ontology into ontonet failed

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:57 AM, Sawyer Chen <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rupert,
>
> If I start with -server and -no-security, I will have :
> org/apache/stanbol/launchers/full-0/10/0-SNAPSHOT/jar

Sorry the command I included in my response was missing the -jar option

    java -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -server -jar
org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full*.jar -no-security

the "-server" option is optional. It allows the JVM to use code
optimization algorithms that need longer to learn but provide better
performance in the long term. The "-jar" option is required as it
tells the JVM that the first parameter is a runnable JAR file and not
the path to a CLASS file.

> if I start with -jar and -no security, then:
> *ERROR* [main] -n: Unrecognized option (use -h for more information)

This was fixed with revision 1425641 [1]. If you update to an version later than
this it should work just fine.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1425641&view=rev

best
Rupert

Posted by Sawyer Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sawyer,

Maybe ontonet is also affected by the SecurityManager that is now
activated by default in the full launcher (see STANBOL-721). You can
try to start Stanbol with security disabled by using the -no-security

     java -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -server
org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full*.jar -no-security

For more information please see [1].

best
Rupert

[1] http://markmail.org/message/qkkxcecf5ktg7hdu

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Sounds good. Would be cool to have it fixed :)

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: load ontology into ontonet failed