Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/08/15 03:14:22 UTC

EVENT: Google Summer of Code Showcase Part 1 - August 16, 2018 at 1300GMT via GoToTraining

Hopefully you've seen all the great interactions of the Google Summer of
Code interns spread across the Mifos and Apache Fineract communities.
They've been hard at work all summer even though we only just formally
introduced them on the Mifos blog at
http://mifos.org/blog/meet-the-2018-gsoc-interns/

They're ready to showcase and demo the product of their efforts in a series
of showcases coming up over the course of the next two weeks. With a total
of 18 interns (17 through GSOC and one independently), we have a lot of
great work to highlight

Part 1 will be Thursday August 16, 2018 at 1300GMT via GoToTraining.

Please register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5562581450304728065

In this showcase, Abhay and Anwesh will cover our the rewrite of the Mifos
X web app into Angular 6, Saksham will demo Mifos Mobile 3.0, Ankur will
showcase he mobile wallet 2.0 project, Kumaranath will summarize
performance enhancements to Fineract, Ebenezer will show off he new
SMS/email microservice for Fineract CN, Lalit will share his
scorecard-based machine learning, and Cabrel the bulk data import tool for
Fineract CN.

Part 2 will be Thursday August 23, 2018 at 1300 GMT via GoToTraining.

Please register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/1497705654114562561

In this showcase, Aksh will be demoing the The Android Field Operations App
5.0, Manish showcasing the first client-facing mobile banking app on
Fineract CN, Mohak and Dilpreet highlighting, Fineract CN Mobile 2.0,
Ruphine and Pembe sharing their implementation of group management on the
back and front-end for Fineract CN, Dingfan demoing the Mifos Chatbot,
Sanyam showcasing our Mifos payment gateway for mobile money integration,
and Courage sharing her work on containerization for Fineract CN.

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: EVENT: Google Summer of Code Showcase Part 1 - August 16, 2018 at 1300GMT via GoToTraining

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Just a reminder that the first showcase is starting in about 12 minutes.

Ed

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Ebenezer Graham <eg...@alustudent.com>.
Works for me too