Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Obster <mi...@obster.org> on 2007/07/27 15:29:37 UTC

Migrate from MyFaces 1.1.5 to 1.2.0 on JBoss 4.0.5.GA

Hi,

I wanted to migrate from MyFaces 1.1.5 to 1.2.0 but have some trouble
with it.
After changing the libs, I just start the application but getting a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ELResolver
   at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.getFacesInitializer(StartupServletContextListener.java:70)

What I'm doing wrong? Using the old 1.1.5 works correct. Also I have
tried to use the javaee.jar from Suns JavaEE 5. But I get also this error.
Have I overseen s.th. in the documentation?

Cheers,
Michael

Re: Migrate from MyFaces 1.1.5 to 1.2.0 on JBoss 4.0.5.GA

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Michael Obster schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've seen that and using this libs from the zip already :-(.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> Parag Shah schrieb:
>> MyFaces 1.2 needs some newer jars.
>> http://people.apache.org/~werpu/myfaces12custom.zip has a complete
>> list of the dependencies needed by myfaces 1.2

The list is mainly for pure servlet runners already on jee5 level
on heavy irons the milage may vary :-(

Re: Migrate from MyFaces 1.1.5 to 1.2.0 on JBoss 4.0.5.GA

Posted by Michael Obster <mi...@obster.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Parag Shah <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.