Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2016/05/10 19:26:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 7.3.0 Released

WicketStuff core 7.3.0 based on Apache Wicket 7.3.0 is released and available
at Maven Central.

The changelog since 7.2.0 is:

kkaravitis (33):
      Override the System Mapper functionality for portlet specific purposes
      added support for wicket ajax requets. The
BookmarkableListenerInterfaceRequestHandler is associated with wicket
ajax requests.
      Every wicket portlet should render page and write response if the
current portlet request is a render request.
      Added the following functionality
      PortletSystemMapper refactoring after
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6130 fix
      - Added the pageClass in page expiration exception message     - the
value of Application.get() is cached into a local variable to     avoid
making two ThreadLocal lookups.
      .
      added comments
      Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/wicketstuff/core
      added comments, removed unnecessary imports and code formatted
according to wicket code template
      fix for https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/478 issue
      fix for https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/478 issue
      create wicket-portlet-examples module
      .
      liferay 6.2 wicket portlet examples
      Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/wicketstuff/core
      liferay 6.2 wicket portlet examples
      correct illegal request uris
      fix for #482 issue: WicketPortlet does not portletify the redirect
url correctly
      remove temporarily the wicket portlet examples
      liferay 6.2 wicket portlet examples
      liferay 6.2 wicket portlet examples
      added role mappers
      liferay deployment fixes
      liferay deployment
      liferay deployment
      liferay deployment
      change plugin version to 7.3.0
      wiki images
      plugin version is 7.3.0
      remove unused imports
      fix for #487 issue
      fix for #487, #488 issues

Andrea Del Bene (21):
      Update README.md
      Update README.md
      Merge pull request #461 from diegofalcinelli/patch-1
      Fix for #462
      Attempt to solve compiling problem with nashorn module
      Upgrade jdk to > 1.8.40
      Added missing bumped pom
      Added further missing bumped poms
      Trying increasing the delay for Nashorn unit test
      Merge pull request #455 from samogot/master
      Attempt to solve problems with Maven options     see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29201549/travis-ci-ignoring-maven-opts
      Attempt to solve problems with Maven options take 2
     Attempt to solve problems with Maven options take 3
      Introduced a countdown latch to avoid concurrent failure in
ProgressButtonTest
      Removed typo
      Fixed  #475
      Issue #477
      Merge pull request #480 from mitring/master
      Issue #490
      re-trigger CI
      removed unused variable.

Konstantinos Karavitis (12):
      Merge pull request #479 from kkaravitis/master
      Update liferay-plugin-package.xml
      Update portlet.xml
      Create readme.md
      Update readme.md
      Update readme.md
      Update readme.md
      Create readme.md
      Update readme.md
      Update readme.md
      Delete 5.png
      Merge pull request #489 from kkaravitis/master

Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov (10):
      Bump version to 7.3.0-SNAPSHOT
      Fixes #450 - Remove dependencies to Log4j
      WicketWICKET-6105 Decommission wicket-datetime
      [datetime-yui] Move the examples page from wicket-examples to
wicketstuff-datetime-yui-examples
      [datetime-yui] The examples run fine
      [datetime] Remove obsolete Maven Site artefacts
      Update Scala to 2.11.8
      [portlets] Improve pom.xml to inherit the version of Wicket from the
parent pom and to use ${project.version} instead of ${wicket.version}
      [offline-mode] Minor improvements
      Release 7.3.0

Maxim Solodovnik (5):
      whitespace fix
      Merge pull request #460 from reiern70/master
      Merge pull request #468 from simokivimaki/master
      Whitespaces are fixed
      Whitespaces are fixed

Simo Kivimäki (4):
      Using 7.3.0-SNAPSHOT parent.
      Updated TinyMCE to version 4.3.4. Issue #465.     - TinyMCE
development package excluding: classes, jquery things, compat3x plugin,
*dev.js.     - All languages except ru@petr1708 which failed to download.
      A fix for: Updated TinyMCE to version 4.3.4. Issue #465.     -
Restored imageupload plugin     - Added compat3x plugin
      Select2 Settings add 'createTag' setting #463

Tobias Soloschenko (4):
      Added wicketstuff-nashorn-parent as submodule
      Fixed wicketstuff-nashorn-parent as submodule (folder)
      Wicket Offline Mode
      Fix TLD validation issue

Alexey Prudnikov (2):
      [datastores] Add IDataStore implementation that saves serialized
pages in Apache Ignite
      [datastores] Fix comments and code style

Hendy Irawan (1):
      since we use SLF4J, replace commons-logging and log4j are only used
for test

diegofalcinelli (1):
      Update README.md

reiern70 (1):
      [select2] make theme serializable

samogot (1):
      allow override default unathorized access behavior

The WicketStuff team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 7.3.0 Released

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 7.3.0 Released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Gabriel Landon <gl...@piti.pf> wrote:

> A big thank you to kkaravitis for his work on the portlet bridge.

Yes!
Thank you, Kostas!

Posted by Gabriel Landon <gl...@piti.pf>.