Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/29 07:47:59 UTC

"Open" from file menu

Hello,
since i have installed my .oxt,
i tried to open a document stored on my local server using file->open menu.
but when i give the filename ad press enter. the document doesnt open.

Is it normal? Is there more work to be done to open the document on
openoffice?

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,

Re: "Open" from file menu

Posted by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Juergen,

I have added a couple of log statements in my extension.
When I type a url in the open menu, a call to getPropertyValues ucb command
is executed.

When I type a wrong/nonexistent url, a non-existant object dialog is
launched.
When I type a correct url, a call to "getPropertyValues" is shown in the
log, but nothing happens after that.

Debugging,
yes I have developed my own client application and I have executed the ucb
commands i have developed and they work fine.
I have added the arguments to my jre to connect to the debugger. I followed
the instructions of ariel for this.

Re: "Open" from file menu

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajath,