Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2003/09/03 21:57:06 UTC

filterlinks.xsl broken?

I have a filterlinks.xsl that overrides the default.  With the lastest
version of forrest from CVS, it doesn't seem to work.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net

Re: filterlinks.xsl broken?

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 12:35:06AM +0200, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >I have a filterlinks.xsl that overrides the default.  With the lastest
> >version of forrest from CVS, it doesn't seem to work.
> >

> we need to see the contents of that file or even more get it on JIRA (
> so we do not forget your issue)

filterlinks.xsl is dead (replaced by cli.xconf include/excludes), but it
would still be useful to see what people have done with filterlinks.xsl.
Is the cli.xconf include/exclude mechanism (with wildcards) powerful
enough?

--Jeff

Re: filterlinks.xsl broken?

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Dave,

Re: filterlinks.xsl broken?

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 03:57:06PM -0400, Dave Brondsema wrote:

> I have a filterlinks.xsl that overrides the default.  With the lastest
> version of forrest from CVS, it doesn't seem to work.

That reminds me; I've updated the FAQ to explain how to do it:

http://xml.apache.org/forrest/faq.html#ignoring_javadocs

--Jeff