Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@apache.org> on 2015/03/21 00:01:12 UTC

Help on internal server error when downloading Apache JDO 3.1 release

Hi,

I tried to download the latest Apache JDO release from
http://db.apache.org/jdo/releases/release-3.1.cgi. The request fails
with and 500 Internal Server Error. I tried it at March 20, 2015 23:59
MET. A couple of minutes before the request succeeded and showed the
download page.

Do you have an idea what goes wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Regards Michael

Re: Help on internal server error when downloading Apache JDO 3.1 release

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <ge...@gmail.com>.
Should be working now.