Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jy <jy...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/09 00:05:53 UTC

getting SOAP part content ID

Hi

I have a series of attachments along with SOAP.  I need to get SOAP
part ContentID.  In Axiom 1.2.4 (which is used by Axis2 1.2) exposes
getSOAPPartContentID().  However, I need to use Axis2 1.1.1 which uses
Axiom 1.2.2.  This does not expose getSOAPPartContentID().

How can I get SOAP part ContentID in Axis1.1.1?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Re: getting SOAP part content ID

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jennifer,

Please look at the code here [1]. Looks like you can use
getSOAPPartContentType and then get the content id from inside that.
make a copy of the private method getSOAPPartContentID in the code
into your code and use that if you wish.

thanks,
dims

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/tags/axiom/1_1_1/axiom/modules/axiom-api/src/main/java/org/apache/axiom/attachments/Attachments.java