Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@apache.org> on 2011/12/09 16:12:14 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Dec 9, 9 am Pacific Time

Hi,

  We will have our regular meeting Friday, December 9 at 9 am Pacific
Time to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

   Dial-in numbers are:
   US Toll free: 866 682-4770
   Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
   Germany Toll free: 08006648515
   (Other countries by request)

   To place the call:
   1. Call the toll free number.
   2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
   3. Enter the security code 1111#

   Agenda:

   1. JDO 3.0.1 release status
   2. News on new feature idea
http://osdir.com/ml/jdo-dev-db-apache/2011-11/msg00002.html - possible
code contribution from 3M
   3. News on support for specification of embedded inherited objects,
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-702?
   4. Other issues

   Action Items from weeks past:

   [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the
update operator.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Dec 9, 9 am Pacific Time

Posted by tg...@mmm.com.
All,

I will not be able to make it to the meeting today.

As for the new QBE feature idea (#2), 3M is still reviewing its source
distribution policy and the Apache source licensing documents. It will
probably not be until after the holidays that I get a final word on this.

Tim Gallagher

Clinical & Economic Research
3M Health Information Systems
5000 Buttercup Drive