Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/24 12:44:05 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "GT2006Hackaton" by JeremyQuinn

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeremyQuinn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Hackaton

   * [JeremiasMaerki] FOP Bugzilla Cleanup (if Maven still doesn't want to build Cocoon on my machine :-) )
   * [ReinhardPoetz] Moderate a code walk-through again this year (hope Carsten and Daniel will be willing to be interviewed)
   * [ReinhardPoetz] Spread knowledge about publishing Cocoon 2.2 docs with Maven
+  * [JeremyQuinn] Lets make a plan for finalising CForms

  = People attending =

@@ -65, +66 @@

  ||SylvainWallez||yes||yes||Cordial Hotel||
  ||JeremiasMaerki||yes||yes||Rho Hotel||
  ||ReinhardPoetz||yes||yes||Cordial Hotel||
+ ||JeremyQuinn||yes||yes||Staying with friends||

  = Getting there =