Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/06/13 07:20:55 UTC

mirrors CGI breaking mirrors

check out some of the mirrors. they are being broken by the mirror CGI.

For now, an index.html in the mirrors directory would fix most of them.
Don't have time to comment further since I am busy getting ready to
(hopefully) go away for the weekend...

Re: mirrors CGI breaking mirrors

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Probably better to create another .cgi synonym ... .taz maybe, and put
index.taz there plus an index.html.

Dean