Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 19:53:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] (DELTASPIKE-85)

Will we be adding new methods from CODI and Solder in this refactor?

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [DISCUSS] (DELTASPIKE-85)

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Let's leave the thread open for a little bit and see if there are
other things from Solder we think should be added (Shane, Pete, Dan,
looking at you primarily).

Re: [DISCUSS] (DELTASPIKE-85)

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jason,