Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nibu-SP Thomas <ni...@db.com> on 2003/06/16 12:48:58 UTC

Software caused connection abort

Hi,

Pls help me resolve the below problem with tomcat 3.2 on solaris 8. I'm getting this error very often after I upgraded to solaris 8
thanks in advance ...

java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8090] shutdown due to exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caus
ed connection abort