Posted to dev@mrql.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/16 19:49:11 UTC

Github integration for MRQL

Hi,

I just wanted to contribute some very minor changes to the MRQL project,
but I found that there is not GitHub integration / mirror.

Almost all Apache projects have a mirror on GitHub (like here:
https://github.com/apache/lucene/tree/lucene_3_0)

If nobody from the community disagrees, I would like to request a GitHub
integration for MRQL.

Re: Github integration for MRQL

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
When we did this for Flink, there was no disruption at all.
As far as I can see, MRQL is already using a regular git repository at
apache.

The Github repository will automatically synchronize with the apache git
repository. You won't get write or admin access to the GitHub repo.
The connection with JIRA will be done by INFRA. Jenkins should be
unaffected.

Also, I would not recommend updating the maven files with the github repo
url because the apache git repository is the real repository where the code
lives.

Posted by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu>.
+1

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.