Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2005/11/22 13:25:59 UTC

TCK : ResultClassRequirements test - LongString class

The result class LongString has a field "private long l", yet the constructor
and setter are taking in an "int". This results in failures in the checks
that JPOX makes. Is this intentional ?

I would refer to 14.6.12
<spec>
if no public field matches the name and type, a public “set” method that
returns void and matches the name of the result expression and takes a single
parameter which is the exact type of the result expression;
</spec>

The type must match.

--
Andy

Re: TCK : ResultClassRequirements test - LongString class

Posted by Michael Watzek <mw...@spree.de>.
Hi Andy,

I checked in the fix (Revision 348189).

Regards,