Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by james yong <i_...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2007/09/13 18:35:10 UTC

Number of available parameters in IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy

Hi,

I am using IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy. Is there is a good way to check
the number of available parameters? Currently i have to use getString("0"),
getString("1") etc. to check for null before I arrived at the size of the
available parameters.

Regards,
james yong

Re: Number of available parameters in IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy

Posted by james yong <i_...@yahoo.com.sg>.
Hi Kelvin,

It works now! Probably tested with the wrong url the last time i tried.
Thanks!

Regards,
James

Re: Number of available parameters in IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.

james yong wrote:

> I am using IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy. Is there is a good way to check
> the number of available parameters? Currently i have to use
> getString("0"), getString("1") etc. to check for null before I arrived at
> the size of the available parameters.

Have you tried:

  PageParameters pp;
  pp.size();