Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by jh...@gmail.com on 2022/02/03 22:31:31 UTC

Kafka Control Center and Threads Error ...

I tried this with version 6.2 and 7.0.  When the control center starts
up it fails (under docker-compose) on saying a thread limit of 200 and
it needs 276.  I am running these versions on 2 other machines without
any problems.  I have not been able to find anyone who has the
problem.  Any idea of what is going on?  It only affects the control
center - all the rest of kafka appears to be working.  I am using
Ubuntu 18.04.

Thank you!

--
John Hebeler