Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jude DaShiell <jd...@panix.com> on 2014/10/29 21:54:32 UTC

what can be done about deep sea nutrition spam?

The garbage they send is 6MB in length.  Their unsubscribe link also
doesn't work.

Re: what can be done about deep sea nutrition spam?

Posted by Jude DaShiell <jd...@panix.com>.
That message will arrive again probably by tomorrow.  Due to the size of
the message, I'll put it in my web space with full headers and once done
send a follow up url to this list.  Any interested can then get all the
details.