Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <ca...@apache.org> on 2014/07/30 00:09:28 UTC

Fix for CURATOR-42

I've just committed a fix for CURATOR-42. Can someone give it a review
please?
cheers
Cam

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.
Just for you Jordan, I signed up for Quora :P

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

From: Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Reply: Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>>
Date: July 29, 2014 at 7:17:43 PM
To: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>, Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>>
Cc: Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>>
Subject:  Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

From: Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>
Reply: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Date: July 29, 2014 at 6:43:57 PM
To: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Cc: Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>>

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

From: Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>
Reply: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Date: July 29, 2014 at 6:43:57 PM
To: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Cc: Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>>

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Yeah - I changed 2.6.1 to 2.7.0 because it has a kind of API change.

-JZ

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fix for CURATOR-42