Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Juettner <cj...@go-integral.com> on 2008/01/21 14:40:39 UTC

Data Resource bug - Please review

I believe I have found and corrected a bug in the simple method named "createDataResource" (short-description="Create a Data Resource") located in DataServices.xml.  The dataTemplateTypeId is undefined in the original code but is passed as a valid field in the paramenters map.  Please review for accuracy and make the change if appropriate.

Original code:

        <if-empty field-name="dataTemplateTypeId">
            <set field="newEntity.dataTemplateTypeId" value="NONE"/>
        </if-empty>

Corrected code:

       <if-empty field-name="parameters.dataTemplateTypeId">
            <set field="newEntity.dataTemplateTypeId" value="NONE"/>
        </if-empty>

Thanks

Chris Juettner
Integral Business Solutions

Re: Data Resource bug - Please review

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are right Chris,

Committed in trunk revision 614081, release4.0 614083

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Chris Juettner" <cj...@go-integral.com>