Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/29 17:31:50 UTC

Content Search Configuration..

Hi,
     I want to know from where the Data will be taken for Content
Search.Which Part of Catalog information is taken into content Search.

Thanks n regards,

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Content Search Configuration..

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I am not clear on what you are asking.
Please clarify.

G.Venkata Phanindra sent the following on 7/29/2006 8:31 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Content is in the application/content