Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/27 00:58:36 UTC

Prepend something to an inherited-binding

In my border.jwc I have
	<component id="shell" type="Shell">
		<inherited-binding name="title" parameter-name="title"/>
to set the title of a page. But I'd like to prepend something to that
inherited binding. Is there a way to do it declarativery?

HD.

Re: Prepend something to an inherited-binding

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
just use a regular binding:

<binding name="title" expression="'prefix' + title:/>