Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 04:08:49 UTC

Re: Release status

It seems clear that CONNECTORS-679 is somehow localized to one machine.  I
did the same crawl here twice with no issues whatsoever.  I've therefore
closed it as "Not reproducible".  CONNECTORS-678 has a workaround (setting
the frequency of ANALYZE operations to something low enough) also, so I've
postponed that one to 1.3.

As far as I can tell, that means that the current release candidate for 1.2
(RC0) is still good and may well be what gets distributed, as long as I can
get two more votes on it between now and Wednesday.

Re: Release status

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.
On 07.05.13 04.08, Karl Wright wrote:
> It seems clear that CONNECTORS-679 is somehow localized to one machine.  I
> did the same crawl here twice with no issues whatsoever.  I've therefore
> closed it as "Not reproducible".  CONNECTORS-678 has a workaround (setting
> the frequency of ANALYZE operations to something low enough) also, so I've
> postponed that one to 1.3.

OK. In case there *is* a MCF bug which causes any of these problems, we
have always the opportunity to run trunk in production mode.

> As far as I can tell, that means that the current release candidate for 1.2
> (RC0) is still good and may well be what gets distributed, as long as I can
> get two more votes on it between now and Wednesday.

I can try to deploy it on Resin and just ignore eventually problems that
occur mentioned in the ticket above. I'll get back to this.

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen