Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Cummings <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/16 00:12:52 UTC

Servlet expception for JSP with Cocoon

Hi,
 I haven't been able to get JSP pages to work in
conjunction with Cocoon2. I've tried it on several
different machines and continually receive the
following:

Servlet /cocoon threw load() exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.ini() for
servlet jsp threw exception at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:871)

Any ideas? The setup is Java 1.3.1 with JBoss
2.4.4/Tomcat 4.0.1/Cocoon 2.0.2 on Windows 2000.
Thanks,
 David

=====
David Cummings