Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Steve McLaughlin <St...@designwithflex.com> on 2013/10/22 20:58:26 UTC

How would I add a graphic as a comment in my code?

Suggestion:  it would be really nice to be able to include a graphic image
as a comment in my code.
Somethings you just can't describe in text and including a small thumbnail
in your code would be great.
Or how about highlighting the comment and right-click and the option to
show a popup that has the image?
Would this be possible in Flash builder?
or how about InteliJ?
Would people use this?
Does ASDoc have any options of including image files?
thanks,
steve

RE: How would I add a graphic as a comment in my code?

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Yes, ASDOC has options for including images.

You can easily find the link to that with google.

Maurice

Posted by Jesse Ward-Karet <jw...@tanium.com>.
You can try this awesome tool: http://www.asciiflow.com/