Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/21 07:24:52 UTC

Re: [AXIS2] Proposal to implement http content negotiation

Hi all,

I've added Content Negotiation via Accept header to Axis2 in revision
596950. As stated previously this would mean that doing a GET (Just typing
in a URL on the browser) from the browser would result in a SOAP
1.1response cause the browsers accept header  says text/xml.

Do we need a switch in the axis2.xml to control this feature?

Thanks,
Keith.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi keith ,

> Hi all,
>
> I've added Content Negotiation via Accept header to Axis2 in revision
> 596950. As stated previously this would mean that doing a GET (Just
> typing in a URL on the browser) from the browser would result in a
> SOAP 1.1 response cause the browsers accept header  says text/xml.
>
> Do we need a switch in the axis2.xml to control this feature?
Yes please do so.

Thanks
Deepal