Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/07/29 09:38:38 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "ArjeCahn" by ArjeCahn

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ArjeCahn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ArjeCahn

- Hello, I'm Arjé Cahn and I am the technical manager of [http://www.hippo.nl/EN/index.html Hippo Webworks].
+ Hello, I'm Arjé Cahn and I am the technical manager of [http://www.hippo.nl].

- My main concern is the development of our content management system which has been using Cocoon as a publishing framework for nearly two years now. Right now I'm trying to steer all our efforts towards Slide and Lenya. Besides that, I can say I'm damn proud of all the brilliant ideas my fellow workers put into the sites we build with Cocoon. I sincerely hope that we can donate more and more of our time and code to the Apache Cocoon project.
+ My main concern is the development of Hippo CMS, our content management system which uses Cocoon as a publishing framework. I can say I'm damn proud of all the brilliant ideas my fellow workers put into the sites we build with Cocoon. I sincerely hope that we can donate more and more of our time and code to the Apache Cocoon project.

- WebDAV has been one of the key technologies we use, and I have high expectations for the recent Slide incarnation as a repository for Cocoon. UnicoHommes has been preaching Slide in this company for three years now, and I think the timing is right to get going with it.
-
- I'm not a Java wizard so I'm having a hard time saying sensible things with all the Guru's surrounding Cocoon. Please bear with me.
-
- The Hippo Cocoon team is: UnicoHommes, JeroenReijn, Johan Stuyts, Arthur Bogaart,  Mike Ahlers, Niels van Kampenhout and myself.
-
- I'm trying to get the CocoonUserGroupHolland running a little bit. If you're interested in Cocoon and located in or near The Netherlands, feel free to join us and meet informally to share ideas and a some drinks.
-
- Random thoughts on [http://blogs.hippowebworks.com/hippo].
-
-