Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Megharbi, Myriam" <my...@uk.dk.com> on 2021/05/17 16:13:36 UTC

OpenOffice logo for use in DK book

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of DK Verlag in Germany.
We are using the OpenOffice logo inside a book called "Digital Learning
for Parents''.

I am therefore seeking permission for this use. Please let me know if you
would like to see the layout.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Myriam Megharbi

[image: DKLOGO_2020_200pxSmall.png]

Myriam Megharbi

Senior Picture Researcher

One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW

www.dk.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dk.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHHJYyRGmAwwZvZMbjr6d91WlntZQ>

This email is sent on behalf of Dorling Kindersley Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 1177822, registered office One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW and DK's subsidiary companies.
DK is a company in the Penguin Random House division of Bertelsmann SE.

This email may contain information that is confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.
Please do not copy it, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose.

This email may contain information which is confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Please do not copy it, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose.

Re: OpenOffice logo for use in DK book

Posted by "Megharbi, Myriam" <my...@uk.dk.com>.
Hello Matthias and Peter,

Thank you for coming back to me, and so sorry for the long delay!
The project was put on hold and because there were too many clearances to
do so in the end we decided to drop all the logos from the book...

Best wishes,

Myriam

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,