Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 13:08:24 UTC

dataScroller

I'm trying to render a dataScroller only when the number of rows of the
table are greater than rows exibited on a page.
I tried this :  rendered="#{((rowsCount>displayedRowsCountVar) ? true :
false)}" , but the dataScroller is not displayed, despite the number of
rows.
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>
 <t:dataScroller id="scroll_1"
                    for="clientes"
                    fastStep="3"
                    pageCountVar="pageCount"
                    pageIndexVar="pageIndex"
                    rowsCountVar="rowsCount"
                    styleClass="scroller"
                    displayedRowsCountVar="displayedRowsCountVar"
                    firstRowIndexVar="firstRowIndex"
                    lastRowIndexVar="lastRowIndex"
                    pageCountVar="pageCount"
                    paginator="true"
                    paginatorMaxPages="6"
                    paginatorTableClass="paginator"
                    rendered="#{((rowsCount>displayedRowsCountVar) ? true :
false)}"
                    paginatorActiveColumnStyle="font-weight:bold;">