Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2006/03/09 03:47:06 UTC

Requesting Emeritus Status

My job as an incubation sponsor of this project is over, I don't think I
have anything more to say or teach to this project and since I'm not
using the technology for anything in particular these days, I'm
requesting emeritus status as a committer.

NOTE: I've also requested emeritus status from the JCR-related JSRs
therefore I do not represent the ASF anymore for that particular role.

It has been a pleasure working with you guys and I'm proud to have been
part of this project.

Good luck and keep up the outstanding work.

--
Stefano.

Re: Requesting Emeritus Status

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

I'd also like to request emeritus status as a committer on jackrabbit.
Although I've kept one eye on events over here, I simply never had the
time to help out as I would have liked.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: Requesting Emeritus Status

Posted by mi...@lidp.com.
Stefano

	Congratulations, and we appreciate all of your effort.

--
                                            Sincerely,

                                               Rick Milheron
                                               FLMI,ACS