Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Neuman, Ben J., A&M IRM" <bj...@hq.afis.osd.mil> on 2005/05/06 20:41:26 UTC

Can't link to uploaded asset...

I have uploaded an asset (pdf doc). It appears on the 'asset' tab however, I
am unable to create a link to it. I tried kupu's internal link tool but it
does not show assets.
BXE looks promising at first, creating links to assets, however, 'save'
seems to consistently fail on validation errors (due to something bxe is
doing to the document while editing :( ).

Any thoughts on how to get kupu to recognize my uploaded assets? Oh, almost
forgot... kupu gives a 404 error when i right click to create a link...

 The requested document '/kupupopups/link.html' with document-id
'/kupupopups/link' does not exist.

Please forgive me if this has come up before. New to Lenya and mailing
list...

Ben Neuman