Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de> on 2007/01/02 14:56:27 UTC

Problem with ManagerReferenceCatalog.pdf (Undersun Doc Site PDF Exports)

Hi,

there seems to be a problem with ManagerReferenceCatalog.pdf on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=742.
The size is just 1 kb and if I try to open it with Acrobat Reader it
displays an error (not a supported file type or damaged)

--
Christian

Re: Problem with ManagerReferenceCatalog.pdf (Undersun Doc Site PDF Exports)

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Thanks Christian, I re-ran the export and uploaded a good file so it
should now be fixed...

-David