Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by sailorhero <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/03 18:50:37 UTC

How to creat a Transaction to add or delete muti-Table Data?

I use torque at MSSAL server.I want to create a Transcation to add or delete multi-Table Data.
How to create this Transaction?
Please give me a example .Thanks very much!

Re: How to creat a Transaction to add or delete muti-Table Data?

Posted by Michel Beijlevelt / Lucka <mb...@lucka.nl>.
Howdy,

I you search the archives, there's some information about transcations,
but very little actually. I did find something like this:

            Connection conn = Transaction.begin(
FactextraoptionsPeer.DATABASE_NAME );
                extraoptions.save();
                contract.save();
            Transaction.commit( conn );

But I haven't seen any proof in the logs that the transactional
statements are actually generated, so I doubt if it really works.

gr. Michel

PS Transaction is from: import org.apache.torque.util.Transaction;