Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/03/09 02:15:49 UTC

Re: strange result in xerces-j 1.3.0/ozone 0.6/javac/jikes

Xerces User wrote:

> When i build xerces-j 1.3.0 with my IBM JDK 1.3 and
> then rebuild ozone 0.6 everything works fine.
>
> But if I rebuild xerces-j 1.3.0 with jikes 1.12 the rebuild
> of ozone failed :

> Any ideas ?

Same old story. In the second case you clearly pick up some DOM Level 1
package which leads to the problem you're reporting. Make sure your
classpath is set so that you get the xerces classes before anything
else.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group