Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/10/30 09:40:27 UTC

Wicket wiki password reset

The  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ London Wicket Users Group  entry on
the  http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/community-meetups.html wiki meetups page
(good idea, BTW) was out of date and since my username (jweekend)/password
didn't get me in to fix it, gerolf kindly did it for us.
I have requested a
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/forgotuserpassword.action password reset
for my wiki account but received nothing from Apache. I also visited
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/forgotuserpassword.action
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/administrators.action  to contact the
administrators (as suggested if there is no reply to the reset request
received) but there is no way of actually getting through to them (all
"mailto"s are hidden) AFAICS.
Does anybody have admin rights and can help to get a new password sent to
the email address associated  to my wiki account?

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk

Re: Wicket wiki password reset

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.