Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2012/11/12 23:40:14 UTC

Welcome new committers Alvaro, Peter, and Stefano

On behalf of the Allura podling PMC (project management committee), I'd like to
publicly welcome Alvaro del Castillo, Peter Hartmann, and Stefano Invernizzi as
committers.  Last week we voted to offer them commit access and they all have
accepted.  Welcome!  Their contributions are significant already and we're glad
to have them on board :)

As the podling PMC has also decided that there's no need to separate committers
and PMC members, Alvaro, Peter and Stefano also have voting rights for Allura.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: Welcome new committers Alvaro, Peter, and Stefano

Posted by Alvaro del Castillo <ac...@bitergia.com>.
Hi!

El lun, 12-11-2012 a las 17:40 -0500, Dave Brondsema escribió:
> On behalf of the Allura podling PMC (project management committee), I'd like to
> publicly welcome Alvaro del Castillo, Peter Hartmann, and Stefano Invernizzi as
> committers.  Last week we voted to offer them commit access and they all have
> accepted.  Welcome!  Their contributions are significant already and we're glad
> to have them on board :)
>
> As the podling PMC has also decided that there's no need to separate committers
> and PMC members, Alvaro, Peter and Stefano also have voting rights for Allura.

It is a pleasure for me to be more involved in Allura project.

Cheers!
--
|\_____/| Alvaro del Castillo
 [o] [o]  acs@bitergia.com - CTO, Software Engineer