Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by D Tim Cummings <ti...@triptera.com.au> on 2014/06/10 13:34:14 UTC

[T5.4] Does exanpe-t5-lib work with Tapestry 5.4 ?

I am using exanpe-t5-lib to include some google maps on a page in Tapestry 5.3 and want to upgrade my app to 5.4.

exanpe-t5-lib version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT from the master branch caused problems starting my app so I have checked out branch br_5.4 from github exanpe/exanpe-t5-lib (version 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT). Now when my app renders the page containing the google map it doesn't include all the javascript files. I have added yahoo-dom-event.js because it was missing some YAHOO features. Now I get a javascript error

RequireJS error: require: google.maps.InfoWindow is not a constructor

at console.js (line 104)

Regards

Tim