Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Damiano Porta <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/30 17:10:11 UTC

NER Features

Hello everybody,

how can we understand what are the most important features during the NER
process? I mean.. when the TokenNameFinder selects a label is it possible
to retrieve the most important features too ?

Thanks
Damiano

Re: NER Features

Posted by Damiano Porta <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Daniel! Hmm ok... I will try to guess what features are the most
important :)

Re: NER Features

Posted by Dan Russ <da...@gmail.com>.
Damiano,